Saturday 13 February 2010

Pretty dresses

I want this dress:

Ditsy corset lace dress, Topshop, 40 quid.

Ditsy Corset Lace Dress - View All - Dresses - Topshop

Going into town tomorrow to try it on!

Oooooh, just been checking their site and they also have this dark pink lace up sundress for 35 quid:

Lace Up Sundress - View All - Dresses - Topshop

Stay tuned for the verdict!

On an incredibly exciting note, Anthropologie (my soul's clothes live there) have a shop on Regent Street in London! Have to stop by when I'm going to uni open days.

I'd say more, except I'm full from eating a rather wonderful dinner (pasta with spinach, oyster mushrooms and spring onions cooked in butter and salt) and will either watch a few more episodes of How I Met Your Mother, or haul my ass into the cold and watch some Inglorius Basters. We all know which one I'm gonna pick ;)

Toodles xx

No comments:

Post a Comment