Wednesday 9 December 2009

Yay! new blog!

So, finally finished tweaking all the fun bits of the blog! It's like moving into a new room: after all the bare necessities, I have to put all my books and junk on the desk and cover the wall with photos, posters and scraps of artwork.
Now it feels home.
Now it feels like a creative space.
Now I have to figure out what to write.
Hmm...the really cool things I have in mind require me to have my scanner at handy. Which, alas, I have not. Sooo...next best thing is to post some of my written stuff, along with pics!
And must start a weekly F1 section, because seriously, I'm in love with it. Even though I've got mixed feelings about next season with all the driver and team changes (sniff), I know that I'll devour every minute of it. I'm already missing it and I've still got about 3 months til it starts again! See? A para on F1 alone already.
Right now, I'm off to my kitchen...3 days of autumn term left...I say we party. :)
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment